The term '9/11 Truth Action Project,' 9/11 TAP, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Truth Outreach, Inc., DBA 9/11 Truth Action Project, 6 White Water Turn, Tariffville, CT, 06081, USA. Our corporate information can be found at https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-1055995. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website..
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States, and the State of Connecticut.
This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to Truth Outreach, Inc. This policy explains the terms and conditions that apply when you donate to Truth Outreach, Inc.
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made through the Truth Outreach, Inc. website, https://www.911tap.org, or by mailing a check, cash, or credit card information to Truth Outreach, Inc.
Checks should be made payable to "Truth Outreach, Inc."
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- There is no minimum monthly donation.
- Donations, whether made online or by mail, are non-refundable.
- All credit card transactions will be processed in United States dollars.
- Monthly donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to donate [AT] 911tap [DOT] org. Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled. For example, if you withdraw in April, your credit card will be charged in April, but not May.