Announcing The 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP)!
The 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) is a new organization that grew out of the aspirations for grassroots action expressed by several previous 9/11 Truth groups. 9/11 TAP’s mission is to build and mobilize a global grassroots movement to create a groundswell of civic support that achieves transparency and accountability for the crimes of 9/11, justice for its victims, an end to unwarranted wars, and restoration of our civil liberties.
The goal of this new movement is to achieve an independent, comprehensive Congressional investigation, by mobilizing and coordinating the efforts of volunteers across the U.S. and abroad, through local Truth Action Groups coordinated at the state, regional, national and international levels.
The way 9/11 TAP envisions that this will be accomplished is to:
- Create a groundswell of civic support;
- Educate the public regarding the events of 9/11, their origins, and their consequences;
- Promote independent, Truth friendly media;
- Overcome propaganda, psychological warfare, and intimidation waged against 9/11 transparency and accountability;
- Support local efforts to achieve a Truth-friendly majority in the U. S. Congress.
The 9/11 Truth Action Project is a spin-off from the volunteer network previously nurtured by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), the most influential 9/11 organization.
What makes TAP different?
TAP is focused on bringing about a comprehensive new investigation of 9/11 based upon scientific explanations using the standards of evidence advanced by AE911Truth for the explaining the destruction of the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 and 7. The implications of discovering that that the destruction of these skyscrapers was accomplished by using pre-planted explosives are vast and consequential for our country and the world. They call into question not only the War on Terror, with its destructive forces abroad and its constriction of civil liberties at home, but also the honesty and trustworthiness of our political and national security leaders, the mainstream media, professional associations, and universities. The Truth Action Project is a movement that seeks to correct the conditions which made the deception of 9/11 possible, and to roll back the consequences of that deception.
To accomplish that mission, TAP relies on two basic mechanisms:
- Systematically identifying the obstacles to achieving a sweeping, transformative investigation of 9/11, its origins, and its consequences, and devising convincing strategies to overcome each of those obstacles. TAP is committed to a comprehensive program of civic action with clear and reasoned objectives, rather than action for action’s sake.
- Building a pyramidal grassroots organization to mobilize and coordinate the efforts of hundreds of thousands of volunteers across the U. S. and abroad. A vertical organization—committees at the national, regional, state, and local level—will work at enlisting volunteers for educational, civic, and political action, supported by national Task Forces. National leadership will be drawn from the growing ranks of newly empowered volunteer leaders at the State and regional level.
TAP will continue to draw upon AE911Truth for its educational programs regarding the science of 9/11, and believes strongly in the continued importance of AE911Truth’s mission. But 9/11 TAP will also work closely with other groups, including the recently-formed Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry (LC), which aims to be the first public interest law firm focused on 9/11 and its causes and consequences. The LC will have its public “launch” this September 11 in New York. The Lawyers committee is developing a long-term legal strategy that will require grassroots support in order to be successful in the courtroom.
How will TAP win a new investigation? And what good would such an investigation do?
TAP aims to win a new investigation by—
- bypassing mainstream media and assisting independent Truth-friendly media;
- by educating people through one-to-one contact in the community settings;
- by disseminating information on its own social media;
- It will train people, in local meetings, to recognize and reject propaganda;
- It will overcome the power of money in politics with the power of MANY, raising a Truth Agenda in future election campaigns across the country, and building alliances with natural allies.
- It will combat ‘learned helplessness’ and apathy by—
- developing local Truth Action Groups as support groups,
- nurturing new leaders; and by
- renewing civic consciousness through quiet conversations among neighbors.
TAP is not a political party; it is a movement of civic and democratic renewal that will pave the way for the election of a Truth-friendly Congress. It will do this by providing the best educational and outreach materials available.
If you’d like to help, sign up and become a TAP member.
- Contact your State or Regional Coordinator.
- Join a local Truth Action Group or start a new one.
- Volunteer for a Task Force or project that needs your talents.
- Read, and contribute to, the TAP website.
Organize presentations by TAP-endorsed speakers in your neighborhood. Contribute your ideas and hear those of others.
Don’t act helpless; you are powerful if you act as a free man or woman, in concert with like-minded others. You are important; we are all important; but the hour is late and the time for action is now.