Listen to the final moments of the daring rescue efforts of the New York City Fire Department operating in the South Tower of the World Trade Center moments before it suddenly exploded into oblivion. This is the biggest conflict of evidence of all: Either there were emergency teams operating in the building or there was a tremendous raging inferno. The two are mutually exclusive possibilities.
The audio proves the following about the 10 minutes prior to the South Tower collapse:
- Firemen were working throughout the building
- Battalion 7 had reached the 79th floor.
- Battalion 15 had reached the 78th floor
- Battalion 7 Alpha had reached the 55th floor
- Rescue teams encountered only small, isolated pockets of fire
- Rescue operations were finding numerous wounded survivors
- The structure of the tower was NOT melted, or deformed.
- Rescue teams were climbing on uncompromised staircases.
- Elevators were operational and in use up to the 40th floor.
During the period that the Official story states that the South Tower building was consumed with raging office fires, fire fighters were up to the 79th floor; the stairs and elevators were operational, and they were "looking out" for fires—proving once again that the official story was a lie.