What Actually Happened to Demolish the Twin Towers
What About WTC 1 and WTC 2?
(There is "1" article in this section)
In less than fifteen seconds World Trade Center One and World Trade Center Two exploded into a pile of rubble ejecting multi-ton perimeter wall sections 600 feet laterally impaling some of them in adjacent buildings.
The questions we have to ask is:
- Can high rise steel framed buildings be destroyed in a gravity-only collapse in a matter of seconds? (Answer: No)
- Can the light weight top of the tallest steel high-rise buildings in the world fall through their massive structure which provides the path of maximum resistance to their decent? (Answer: No)
- Can jet fuel or office fires reach temperatures high enough to significantly weaken or melt the highest quality structural steel? (Answer: No)
- Wasn't it true that World Trade Center building One and Two were designed to withstand the impacts of airliners because of the fact that a B-25 bomber impacted the Empire State building at the 80th floor in 1945? (Answer: Yes)
- Isn't it also true that the collapse of World Trade Center Building One and Two displayed several characteristics consistent with controlled demolition? (Answer:Yes)
This section will provide video, audio, written presentations and analysis about the physical evidence to answers these questions and more.
Latest Tap Events
|21 Feb 2019 - 01:00PM - 02:00PM|
9/11: An Architect’s Guide [Part 3] (PDH Available)