TAP's Strategic Plan
(There are 2 articles in this section)
Mission of the 9/11 Truth Action Project
The 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) is a new organization that grew out of the aspirations for grassroots action expressed by several previous 9/11 Truth groups.
9/11 TAP’s mission is to build and mobilize a global grassroots movement to create a groundswell of civic support that achieves transparency and accountability for the crimes of 9/11, justice for its victims, an end to unwarranted wars, and restoration of our civil liberties.
The goal of this new movement is to achieve an independent, comprehensive Congressional investigation, by mobilizing and coordinating the efforts of volunteers across the U.S. and abroad, through local Truth Action Groups coordinated at the state, regional, national and international levels.
The way 9/11 TAP envisions that this will be accomplished is to:
- Create a groundswell of civic support;
- Educate the public regarding the events of 9/11, their origins, and their consequences;
- Promote independent, Truth friendly media;
- Overcome propaganda, psychological warfare, and intimidation waged against 9/11 transparency and accountability;
- Support local efforts to achieve a Truth-friendly majority in the U. S. Congress.