SCFacebookLike https://www.911tap.org/557-news-releases/369-the-anatomy-of-a-great-deception.html show_faces=0 colorscheme=dark share=1 ref=The-Anatomy-of-a-Great-Deception}
Listen to this song by Carl Seeger Henry and Mark Saunders while you read this bulletin
- Friday Sept. 5; 7:00 PM
The Fillmore DetroitThe Fillmore Detroit
- 2115 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201
- Paid parking is available across the street at the Comerica Park lots, behind HockeyTown in the Fox Garage, in Supreme Parking on Elizabeth Street and behind “The Fillmore” at Park and Elizabeth Streets
- Thursday, Sept 11
- Theater 80
- 80 St. Marks Place, New York, NY 10003
- Just west of 1st Avenue
- Thursday, Sept 11; 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 11; 7:00 PM
- Movie night at ASU: Thirteenth Anniversary of 9/11
- Memorial Union, room 230, Arizona State University Tempe Campus
- Come join over a hundred 9/11 Studies & Outreach Clun members
- Thursday, Sept. 11; 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- The 2014 9/11 Truth Film Festival: "Exposing The Greatest Fraud on Earth!" at Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland
- 3200 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610, b/t Elwood Ave & Lake Park Ave in Grand Lake, Lower Hills
- Join Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance at the beautiful Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland for this one day film festival where we critically examine the most world transforming event of our times.
- Thursday, Sept 11; 7:00 PM
“The Anatomy of a Great Deception” is a “fast-paced, first-person docu-thriller providing a fresh perspective on what happened to the World Trade Center's Twin Towers and Building 7.” As a deeply moving and informative film following one man's personal journey of 9/11 discovery, it is a new educational tool for personal outreach to friends, family, and others.
from Ed Asner:
“I hope you'll consider attending this showing of the new film, “The Anatomy of a Great Deception” - the story of how regular-father-turned-filmmaker, David Hooper, stumbled into the 9/11 controversy and had his life turned upside down before finding a way to share his process and conclusions with those around him and get his life back.
Many of us can understand what it's like to be unsuccessful in discussing the evidence of 9/11 with some of the people around us. This movie actually worked on the filmmaker's family and friends. It can work for you and the whole nation.”