Millions of people have been hitting the streets and attending rallies and protests ever since the campaign and inauguration of the President, and there's no sign things will be slowing down any time soon.
- Do you think the issues of 9/11 alternative research deserves to be included in this wave of popular calls for the recognition of the public's concerns about lack of accountability?
- Do you believe justice for 9/11 is necessary to achieve peace and will be beneficial for all movements dedicated social, economic, and environmental progress?
- Do you realize that government and media won't reveal the truth?
- Isn't it clear enough that the many protest movements have lacked the ability to end the onslaught of military aggression abroad and repression at home?
If so, now is the time to build a real political movement to achieve these objectives.
View the New 9/11 TAP Promotional Video, "9/11 TAP Activism at Trump Inauguration and Women's March," above, which shows advocates of 9/11 justice at the 2017 Presidential Inauguration as well as the historic Women's March in Washington, D.C., then do all you can to make this go viral.
Post this page to Facebook and Twitter. See "How to Post to Your Social Media Pages" for how to post 9/11 TAP content, to your Facebook, Twitter, and Google social media pages.
Help the 911 Truth Action Project multiply its membership 5-fold by the next anniversary of September 11th - so together we can move forward towards redefining the meaning of Patriot Day! It’s time to be the change, we in the 9/11 justice movement, are looking for!
If you want to help us achieve a new independent, comprehensive Congressional investigation consider the following:
- We can't succeed without your support.
- The 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) is a new organization that grew out of the aspirations for grassroots action expressed by several previous 9/11 Truth groups.
- 9/11 TAP’s mission is to build and mobilize a global grassroots movement to create a groundswell of civic support that achieves transparency and accountability for the crimes of 9/11, justice for its victims, an end to unwarranted wars, and restoration of our civil liberties.
- The goal of this new movement is to achieve an independent, comprehensive Congressional investigation, by mobilizing and coordinating the efforts of volunteers across the U.S. and abroad, through local Truth Action Groups coordinated at the state, regional, national and international levels.
Again, help us get this out to everyone on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ by posting this page to your Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts, by clicking on the "Share," "Tweet," or "G+1" buttons. Again, for a step by step demonstration of how to do this, see How to Post to Your Social Media Pages.
Our recent membership article provides a review of past accomplishments, recent activities and future plans.