A Disinformation Campaign's main goal is to alter, disrupt or destroy any current social, political, or economic agenda of targeted populations or segmented groupings.
The traditional and still effective strategy is sowing confusion and muddying the waters of people trying to see what lies below the surface. Many of us can see evidence of multi-threaded disinformation campaigns waged to muddy the waters in order to create as much confusion as possible.
This is an old CIA tactic. We should expect the truth movement to be attacked in such a manner by those wanting to take America down, or trying to enrich themselves, causing some havoc, but not enough to ruin the country because that might mean the end of their fortunes here “at home.”
Disinformation Campaigns Telltale Characteristics
- Successful Disinformation Campaigns can take on lives of their own. Good and honorable people can be swayed to believe and repeat Disinformation Campaigns. then pass them on to others. Odds are high that everyone at some time has participated in a Disinformation Campaign without even knowing it.
- For a Disinformation Campaign to be successful, it must have multiple respected, trusted and credible source who are believable to the public.
- A Disinformation Campaign offers a nugget of truth for credibility’s sake, while the rest of the story is unsupportable.
- Most Disinformation Campaigns have at their core one or more absurdities. They expect you to believe all of them!
- Highly organized campaigns disrupt and/or eliminate attempts to substantiate obvious absurdities of the message presented.
- Repetition from many different “news organizations” endlessly repeat messages of the Disinformation Campaign.
- These campaigns deploy multiple sources in a well coordinated way so the public is bombarded with absurdities from all directions. Examples include Germany in the 1930s and America today.
- They will never properly resource their stories and will use the techniques of ridicule and repetition against anyone who disagrees.
- They never admit running a disinformation campaign.
- Another sign of a Disinformation Campaign is a presentation with includes volumes of irrelevant information that obscures that they are omitting relevant information. Examples of this are: the Warren Commission Report, the 9/11 Commission Report, and the NIST World Trade Center Report.
- A key principle in executing a Disinformation Campaign is planting its seed in the public’s mind as early as possible.
Frequently, absurd ideas have a "stickiness" that can cause them to germinate and spread quickly and grow rapidly, like weeds ahead of crops (e.g., the 'produce' of patient investigation). When the weeds develop deep roots, they are hard to extract. That’s why “news organizations” inserted the names “Osama bin Laden” and “Lee Harvey Oswald” before the blood dried.
One of the difficulties of Disinformation Campaigns is that by their very nature they must be done in public. By choosing the life of a propagandist, the public may eventually see who they are and what they have become. The incident when Dan Rather said JFK's head was thrown violently forward when he was describing what he saw in the Zapruder film – instead of violently backward – is a stark example (even if he misspoke or mis-remembered, he did not correct his telecast observations afterwards).
Today, the track record of people working for mainstream media shows that they are far less likely to probe into sensitive issues than in previous generations of media professionals. The hiring and firing of media figures and their supporting staff has squashed professional curiosity and subsequent analytical reporting - all of which has been exacerbated by the vast media consolidation over the last 50 years. This consolidation has reduced the number of corporate entities that need to be kept "in-line" and they speak with the same, repetitive voice.
Selected False Flags Since 1898
- In 1898, the battleship Maine exploded and sank in Havana Harbor, killing 266 out of 350 on board. Congress reacted, quickly blaming Cuba for torpedoing the Maine, starting the Spanish American war. In 1976, Admiral Hyman Rickover of the U.S. Navy mounted yet another investigation into the cause of the Maine disaster. His team of experts found that the ship’s demise was self- inflicted – likely the result of a coal bunker fire.
- In 1933 the Reichstag Hotel Fire in Berlin prompted Hitler to suspend civil liberties and arrest communists. Many historians assert the Nazis planted the bombs and incendiaries.
- In 1940, Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians, and falsely blamed it on the Nazis.
- In the 1950s' the CIA hired Iranians to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
- The Lavon Affair was a failed Israeli covert operation in Egypt in 1954. Israeli military intelligence recruited Egyptian Jews to plant bombs in Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers, and were timed to detonate several hours after closing. The Muslim Brotherhood and Egyptian Communists were to be blamed for creating a climate of fear and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone. After public denials for 51 years, surviving agents were officially honored by Israeli President Katsav who awarded them with certificates of appreciation.
- In 1962, U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff backed Operation Northwoods, an elaborate scheme to covertly switch domestic passenger planes and blow them up. Cubans were to be framed and blamed for these
and other terrorist acts on American soil in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.
- On August 4, 1964, the National Security Agency reported that ships were attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin. Congress passed a resolution giving President Johnson leeway to begin open warfare in Vietnam. It was later learned that the Gulf of Tonkin report was falsified by the NSA.
- On June 8, 1967, the USS Liberty research vessel with no anti-aircraft capability was attacked by Israeli defense forces. Thirty-four men were killed and 174 wounded. Israel claimed they misidentified the ship, but survivors claimed it was intentional to get the US to declare war on Egypt.
- A declassified 1973 CIA document reveals a program to train foreign police and troops on how to make booby traps, pretending that they were training them on how to investigate terrorist acts: (...) The program provided the trainees with ample opportunity to develop basic familiarity and use proficiently through handling, preparing and applying the various explosive charges, incendiary agents, terrorist devices and sabotage techniques.
This history of False Flag deceit should most certainly prompt us all to ask questions that demand answers regarding the attacks of 9/11/01!